Feeds RSS

Monday, March 23, 2009

WDWCP!


Hey everyone! I thought it fitting that I finally put up my first official WDWCP(Walt Disney World College Program) blog! I didn't want to do it before I received my actual invitation for fear that I would get rejected, but it's official! I'm going to Disney World come fall! The date I will be checking in is August 10th, and I am scheduled to return home on the 2nd of January, but we shall see about that huh? Anyways, what happened this weekend was on Friday night, the Disboards user "Wiisa" got her acceptance letter, and we both had the same recruiter and interviewed the same day, so I figured mine was coming very soon. Saturday morning I texted my roommate and told her that if I got a big envelope, to tell me, if not, I will find out when I get home and then I can be sad. So, a few hours later, I am watching The Office at home, and I get a text that says I have a BIG envelope :D I was so excited I ran down the hall to tell my mom and called my Natalie, who so lovingly reminded me that I should find out what I am going to be doing. Ha Ha. So, I called my roommate Steff back up and had her open it. I will be doing Merchandise! One of my top choices! Woot! :D It's way exciting! I couldn't stop smiling, and I even cried from the excitment of finding out that I will get to fullfill one of my dreams and goals! I know it will be hard, but definately worth it. So now comes the LONG wait till August 10th(and right now Disboards isn't working for me so I can't even chill with my friends on there :'(...) Anyways, tootles! And have a magical day!

Jessica

0 comments:

Post a Comment