Feeds RSS

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

heigh ho heigh ho...


...its off to florida i go! ha ha! okay not yet, but i DO have my plane ticket bought! :D yeah! my mom got it this afternoon so that is official now! this weekend we are going to go look at hotels and figure out which one is best for me. everyone keeps saying i should go with the holiday sunspree, because it is right across from the check in point at vista way, but i still am unsure of if ill go with that, as i feel like i could save money by going somewhere else. i dont mind getting a ride to the place from my hotel. okay, so sorry that is really the only new news on the disney front, well unless you count the call i got yesterday from them thanking and congratulation me...again. they like to do that i decided. its not a bad thing...but still, i get worried when i get a call from them and so my mind thinks the worst!
well regular life other than disney(ha ha, is that possible?) is pretty good. school is over in about a month, wow! its amazing how happy i have been lately though, even with sad times i just still feel like im on this high! i have disney to thank :) its helped me be more positive, because i already feel that dreams really do come true. and life even throws in a couple good surprises in the mix. its pretty great! well, im off to bed now, tootles!

0 comments:

Post a Comment