Feeds RSS

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Just some random thoughts

Hey all! I was just thinking of updating a little bit about what's going on with me lately. First off, it's officially official that i have a spot in the College Program! I paid my fee yesterday so I will have a spot fo rizzle in august! awesome huh! okay so that is really it...unless you count how the flight i wanted was lame and went up in price by 40 dollars *grumble mumble* it made me and my mom sad. :( my dad thinks we will get a flight for even cheaper, but i highly doubt it...i dont want to pay a butload for flying on sunday! and then another arm and a leg just to have my baggage checked. stupid rules! ha ha. anyways, uh...i have a few VLOGS up so i was thinking id pull a plug in for me and post that url....

http://www.youtube.com/user/taigirl87

and posted! ha ha. anyways. they are just really really silly but they are funny to me...and some of my friends. :) oh you even can see my room in it! the one here at school that is. maybe ill make a vid of my room at home when i get there this weekend. oh yes! i am SO excited to go home this weekend! its general conference and I get to see my family again and i get to chill with friends! okay really just one friend but hey, its all good right? woo hoo! yeah sorry bout the randomness of this post, i took a small nap and it helped wake me up a bit =D uh...i think that is all! tootles everyone! *hugs and kisses*

0 comments:

Post a Comment