Feeds RSS

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Spring Break!



Spring break was a blast this year! I went down to Prescott, Arizona with my dear friend Natalie, starting last Friday, then we came back on Thursday to good ole AF. It was so warm down in Arizona, with the temperature between the 60's all week! I met some really neat people down there and had alot of fun exploring rooftops and tunnels. I even got to go cacti hunting. Who knew there were so many different types of Cacti? Also, both Nat and I learned that it is dangerous to play with the teddy bear cacti. They may look all fuzzy and cuddly, but they can hurt! We saw loads of saguaros, or cigarros(how Nat's mom pronounces it). Lol! When we came back from Arizona, we went to the Draper Temple open house. It was such a beautiful temple! I loved the art in it and how gorgeous it all was inside. I can't wait to get to return to it. :D After the temple we walked around Ikea for a while, which was pretty eventful. Alot of their showcase things are amazing! It's so good I wasn't shopping, just browsing. The big part of the weekend was the two receptions I went to and the homecomings I attended. A roommate of mine from last year got married Friday, then my friend Kellie got married on Saturday. Both wedding receptions were beautiful! Sunday I got to hear two of my friends speak in their sacrament meetings. Both were great speakers and I learned alot from them! Also this weekend was my parents 25th wedding anniversary. They flew out to San Fran to visit our family friends and take in the sites. They got to see Wicked, which I am very jealous about. :( But I got a cool shirt centered around the Alcatraz theme. Anyways, my spring break was rather eventful huh? Much Love to you all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment