Feeds RSS

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Stadium of Fire

My friend Cassidy and I went had the awesome opportunity to go to Stadium of Fire in Provo this year on the fourth of July. Stadium of Fire is one of the biggest if not THE biggest fourth of July celebration's in the nation. This year SheDaisy performed as well as....*drumroll* the Jonas Brothers! The Jo Bros were who me and Cass went to see, and believe me they were fantabulous! The only thing I wish we could have changed was to be closer. They looked like ants on stage! Ha ha! The fireworks were also amazing. When I was younger, my family and I used to go to Stadium of Fire everyyear. We always had great seats and I remember seeing the Beach Boys, Donny Osmond, and various other musical talents. It was so much fun being able to take a walk down memory lane :D Thanks for such a great time Cassidy! And a HUGE thanks to the Jonas Brothers for being so amazing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment