Feeds RSS

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Pioneer Day

I went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house with my family(except my dad) back in June, but last Thursday I went again with my friend Nick, who just returned from his mission at the end of June(he served in the Mississippi Jackson Mission). This time the lines were a lot longer, and it was very hot! It was still a neat experience, and I absolutely love this temple! I am sad that I will miss the temple dedication in August, as I am leaving for Florida before it happens. The picture above is of me in front of the temple, Nick took it and wasn't really paying attention to how the shot looked. He did alright though. This second photo is of me and nick sitting in front of the fountain at the front of the temple. Nick looked pretty good in his suit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment